Sunday, February 7, 2010

But I'm joyfully tone deaf.

We just cleaned our whole house--including dishes and getting laundry in--in about an hour. So there is a bright side to having a small apartment. Of course, spending all of last month de-cluttering might have had something to do with it. 

I feel so satisfied when my efforts pay off like this.

Michael feels like he married a crazy woman.

My words, not his. But I'm pretty good at interpreting his smiles and looks.

Oh--and I tried the awakening joy singing suggestion...I wore my mp3 player while I cleaned. And sang my heart out. I think it really did make me happier. It definitely made the cleaning more enjoyable. (That and my lavender dish soap!)

Michael laughed his heart out.  He says he thinks I might actually be tone deaf, but it's very cute and very entertaining for him.  This is news? Of course I'm tone deaf. 

But I'm joyfully tone deaf.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

He thinks you MIGHT be tone deaf? lol

Melisa K. said...

hahaha. gee, thanks.