Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guess what?

After I updated last night, one of our dorm girls came and knocked on our door and wanted to talk.  We talked for over an hour. Which means yesterday was pretty close to a 10 out of 10. Wow. Who even knew it could happen? And so quickly after I felt like giving up.

In other news, I might need to change my reduced email/facebook rule to include internet in general.   Because I can spend HOURS "researching" online.  It was hard to not constantly check my email/facebook, but the truth was that it wasn't that hard to keep it to under 30 minutes, since it only takes about two minutes to check it, so I could still do it 10-15 times a night.  It did make me more aware of how often I have the urge to check it for absolutely no reason.  But yeah, I think I need to cut down on aimlessly internetting, as well. Blogging is okay though.

No comments: