Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Babies are more dangerous than texting

Because of the C section, I've just recently started driving with Milo, and I'm telling you, it's so dangerous it should be illegal. I'm just saying.

He was screaming bloody murder when we left the house, and of course I was running late (since it always takes longer than I think to get ready to leave the house!) and so THAT was distracting. But then he VERY suddenly stopped crying. Like, so suddenly, I thought he might have cut off his air supply somehow.

Luckily, I have one of those convex baby mirrors that lets me see him in his carseat in my rearview mirrow.

But maybe not so lucky, since I spent the next several minutes (while driving) trying to study him in the mirror and see if he was still breathing.

Trust me...trying to watch my baby breathe in the rear view mirror is WAY more dangerous than me texting while driving.

No comments: