Monday, March 29, 2010

Just a few more nights of March...

  • Three more nights of March and Danish month, and I have 3.5 chapters left to cover in my Rosetta Stone. Uhoh. Good thing I'm carrying over into April, I think...though I will try my best to get through it before the end of the month (it doesn't seem quite realistic).
  • I've recently been very inspired re: meditation and am thinking I might try to begin to work it into exercise month. However, I've found a retreat I'd like to do in August, so August might wind up including meditation also. I have to be flexible!
  • This trip to Uncertain made me realize I need to spend a lot more time outdoors. It feeds my spirit in ways I had forgotten about.
  • I have too many foci right now--work is spilling over into off hours significantly and I'm way behind...also behind on Danish and needing to focus on exercise. And all I want to do is sleep.

No comments: