Sunday, March 21, 2010

Next Month?

So here are the months I've done:

1) De-cluttering & organizing
2) Intimacy and connections
3) Learning Danish

and the ones that are still to do:

July) Writing
June) Cooking, eating healthy & cleaning
3) Volunteering & helping
4) Being low-tech (especially outside of work hours)
August) Creating (glass, wedding video, print pictures, marriage year photobook)
6) Money: Saving, Budgeting and Investing 101
7) Being joyful and "me" time
8) Meditation and exercise
9) Boundaries and Balance (recognizing choices)

Given that I want to keep learning and practicing Danish next month, I need a focus that is sort of "easy." I think I want to save writing, creating, and cooking for summer, when I have more time (given that there's no dorm duty on nights and weekends). I'm thinking maybe being low tech (as long as it doesn't include learning Danish) or Meditation/Exercise might be good choices for April. What do you think?

1 comment:

runningwiththejig said...

Not much advice, but looking forward to hearing what you pick.