Sunday, January 24, 2010

blahphooey.

oh man, it's bad now. really bad. i can't talk without coughing. i can't really even breathe without coughing. and it makes me soooo tired and weak feeling.  i can't even use capital letters.

just kidding.

I tried to take a little nap to get my strength back since I know I have to be up until at least 11:15 tonight and I wanted to get some organizing done. But I just coughed the whole time. Even while laying still. I don't know what to do. How am I going to make it through a day of interviews at work tomorrow?

Well...the only thing to do is organize, I guess. Michael has agree to sort through his clothes at some point tonight. We'll see if that really happens...but he did seem serious. I'll do the shelves in the bedroom, which will only take a few minutes and might give me energy to do the purses. After that, I think I'll have to call it a day.

I feel very defeated. I spent hours doing admissions and college counseling work this weekend, and my week ahead is awful...booked pretty much every minute, day and night, until Friday night.

blahphooey.

No comments: