Thursday, January 21, 2010

A hot, used dishrag.

Oh man. The cough is ragged and painful and disgusting. And I am so HOT. It's ridiculous. I think I need to go take a cold bath.  I didn't get out of bed until noon today and I seriously feel like I could go right back to bed for another couple of days. This is not boding well for the de-cluttering efforts.

But here's a funny story for you: Becca called last night and left a message that she found this book about de-cluttering and was going to get it for me but then she didn't because it would add to the clutter. Which made me smile, which was an accomplishment since I felt like a hot, used dishrag.  But then--even funnier--as I was going through my books last night, I found two books on de-cluttering. TWO.

I kept them. Just for now.

In fact, I'm going to go bring them into the cold bath with me. Maybe I'll get inspired.

No comments: