Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was crushed. I felt like crying.

I spent a while online and narrowed it down to two shoe racks and asked Michael for his opinion. He said he doesn't like shoe racks...he prefers the shoes on the floor. (apparently it doesn't bother him to have a long parade of 12 pairs of shoes down the length of the hallway).

I was crushed. I felt like crying. He said it was okay, I should pick whichever one I wanted. I pouted. He said he'd use it if it was there and he liked the bamboo one.

It didn't help. I still felt like crying.

It is now clear that in addition to being really sick, I am also PMS-ing. Considering these factors, and the fact that I have 4 dorm meetings until 11 pm tonight, I can assure you there will be no more organizing today.

Should I order the shoe rack anyway though? You saw the pictures...

2 comments:

Alexis said...

YES! You should order it. Your new orderliness will help you manage those stressful days and weekends spent on duty the dorm

Melisa K. said...

I sent you pics...go pick which one I should get!