Thursday, January 28, 2010

A tad bit of progress...

Well we had the College Counseling Presentation tonight, which went pretty well, actually. Despite my coughing. Then, we wanted to check in with one of our students in the dorm who had a rough day, and that turned into a long conversation. So now it's nearly midnight, and the only thing I accomplished today was finishing the de-cluttering of my work email. Which is a small accomplishment, but at least it gets one thing off my list.

And I decided that ordering pictures doesn't necessarily have to happen this month, since the "organizing" part is pretty much done for that task.

There's still a fat lot to do this weekend if I'm going to meet my goal. I'm going to need a whole crapload of help from Michael. I sense that he's really, super excited about that.

Meanwhile, check out the comment on yesterday's blog post. Suffice it to say I'm pretty impressed with a certain burrito/bowl company. Good stuff.

I used yelp to find some help with our taxes but got a quote of $400. Which seems a bit steep. So back to the drawing board...will have to make more calls tomorrow. That guy didn't have a website anyway. Or an email. I don't trust vendors without websites and email contact info. Though he did actually sound pretty nice. Just not $400 nice.

Clearly not much to say tonight. My head is already asleep. Sorry.

*cough cough*

No comments: